So, here's the list:
- Finish the temporary pen for the new chooks. (No, I'm neither British nor Australian, I'm just a snob and I like that bit of slang.)
- Create a new water-feeder for the baby birds using the water nipples (damnit, one set of birds is gonna figure this thing out if it kills me).
- Make a new wheel of cheese--my husband has selected Wensleydale (Hi Wallace!!!). I shall be following the method a la Monsieur Gavin, my new favorite cheese blog. Okay, my only favorite cheese blog. But if there were more than one cheese blog out there, and even if lots of them were my favorites, I think that Gavin's would still be my most favorite.
- Weed-whack the garden paths. Again. (Godsdamned crabgrass.)
- Get my blackberry canes back under control.