Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our 10th Anniversary trip

Recently, my parents graciously took our children to Walt Disney World. We decided that would be the perfect opportunity to go on our 10th Anniversary trip, even though it was a bit early (our anniversary is technically August 11th). We decided to go to Mexico City, and had an absolutely amazing time. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and if you ever want to go, I've got the perfect recommendation for your stay (Casa Comtesse!).

Below should be a link to some pics we took while there. We aren't crazy picture takers, so there aren't tons, but enough for us to keep our memories alive and to share them with others. I've captioned some of them, since I can't sit down with y'all and tell you what's in each photo. I hope you enjoy!
10th Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment