Finish making seed tapes:I suspect there's another post in here on this one--I even took pictures. This is the only civilized way to plant carrots, IMO. Re-pot herb seedlings & nasturtiums.
- Start remaining herb seedlings, and cast around for more herbs to get just in case (my feverfew didn't make it through the winter. Hmph.)
- Make list of herbal thingumies I want to make, so that I don't keep forgetting what I'm on about. My first order of business is completing my herbal "home remedies" kit.
- Finish planting peas.
- Oh... start planting peas.
- Get one more rainbarrel, and some tin-snips so that I can cut into my drainpipe and attach it to the barrel.
- Get at least 8 more 5-gallon water jugs at Big Lots (if they still have them).
Get Brian's seed potatoes.
- Get 2-3 grape canes.
- Get blueberry bush.
- Build a rocket stove--yeeeeaaaargh!
Okay, I'm off to drink my lovely evening digestive tea (ginger, Angostura bitters, honey, plus some echinacea cause I think I'm getting sick, and some chamomile cause I like to sleep), and make some more carrot tapes! Wheeee!
UPDATE: Crap! I ran out of carrot seeds!